Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: EU Server  (Read 6864 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
EU Server
« on: July 24, 2015, 02:42:13 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found host - Giga-RDP.in they offer 99.9% network uptime.
What host is better from your points? Why?

alexxix

• View Profile
Re: EU Server
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:08:55 AM »
Always Read reviews about the company.
have a look at keenweb.co.uk they have a 20% discount going on:

Discount code: X2QA738TDK

Hope that helps, best of luck!

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
OP I suggest you to go with www.webuzo.net I have my VPS's with them . Located in Bulgaria they are leading Offshore VPS provider with prices start from 14.99€ atm they have summer offer for -15% discount. Try them out.. Trust me you wont need to look more :) 99.95% Uptime guaranteed as they state there :)

Good Luck!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 04:52:40 AM »
QHoster.com have 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 01:50:19 AM »
  I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions at low price. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 04:40:30 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers at Kvchosting.com, a good reliable hosting provider.
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

They mean business and they provide excellent service.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:48 AM »
 I know Giga-RDP.in is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 06:13:48 AM »
There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. I can recommend Rareservers.com and its EU dedicated server hosting services.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

juliahans

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »
asphostportal.com is one of the best host in my experience. I've been using them for quite sometime now. Always answered my support tickets pronto! They support dedicated server with uptime and money back guarantee. They also have EU based server.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 02:21:43 AM »
Now I see that Giga-RDP.in is offering high available support, powerful servers and low pricing. Thanks for your replies!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 04:16:45 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Giga-RDP.in everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.