Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need good vps  (Read 7165 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
need good vps
« on: July 24, 2015, 03:33:53 AM »
Would like to choose a good vps hosting. The one I know is nonamehosts.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
So, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?
Any better options?

alexxix

• View Profile
Re: need good vps
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:08:28 AM »
Always Read reviews about the company.
have a look at keenweb.co.uk they have a 20% discount going on:

Discount code: X2QA738TDK

Hope that helps, best of luck!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 08:12:29 AM »
Good and low cost VPS deals can be got from Qhoster.com and Integralhost.net.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours. 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »
You can rely on http://libertyvps.net/
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 02:27:43 PM »
I have 4 VPS with www.webuzo.net they are leading OFFSHORE SSD VPS/ KVM HDD VPS provider in Europe located in Sofia. I strongly suggest em to you and all who are looking for fast lagfree/downtime free and crashfree vps. They are not overselling their nodes so you have 100% of the resource you pay for. Plans start from 14.99€ / mo.

They had -30% Discount as limited time offer with promocode "takecareofme" (not sure if working try it). Or you can go with their summer offer  with promocode "summer15" for -15% Discount.

VPS come with WEBUZO panel similar to cPanel .. and is what I use.. if you want you can order cPanel license but i don't see why you would need it since webuzo is 90% clone of cPanel. Give em a try .

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:33:00 AM »
 I suggest you to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. My preferable host is nonamehosts.com. Their VPS plans are provided with high uptime, performance and skilled tech staff, just give them a chance!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 08:08:12 AM »
VPS account which a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com provide.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 04:41:24 AM »
I'm impressed with Solvps.com VPS host. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 04:32:16 AM »
   If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on nonameHosts.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff. They are offering nice promo coupon sysadminday50 that gives half price off!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 03:45:13 AM »
 I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org would be good to get VPS hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 07:25:01 AM »
I am not sure about the mentioned web hosts. Try findmeavps.com as it is free vps hosting search service.
This truly appreciable solution will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable VPS hosts.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 08:33:06 PM »
As an alternative host, you can sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. They have hosted my several sites without any problem. Their servers are very fast and very solid. Pricing is competitive. Uptime has been 100% so far as my sites never had any downtime. Support is very helpful. They are active 24 hours and responds really fast with the best solution.