Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Managed Cloud Servers in Canada?  (Read 5150 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Managed Cloud Servers in Canada?
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:39:33 AM »
Hi, my name is Nick and I'd like to know all possible cloud server hosts who are offering specials and discounts now.
The I found is rightservers.com. Do you anything about this host?
What other cloud hosting specials and discounts can you share here?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Managed Cloud Servers in Canada?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 03:59:03 AM »
    If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting provider I can name ViUX.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and helpful staff.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 04:39:41 AM »
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 03:28:18 AM »
 I know that with cloud hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

juliahans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 03:02:31 AM »
I strongly believe that asphostportal.com will serve your demands on the most favorable terms. They offer high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 03:04:40 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.