Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared Hosting & SSD VPS UK Server  (Read 7392 times)

alexxix

• View Profile
Shared Hosting & SSD VPS UK Server
« on: July 28, 2015, 08:26:55 AM »
Hello friends, i've used keenweb.co.uk for shared web hosting to host our company website. However we are now planning to upgrade to a VPS. So far we love their service. Can anyone else give us more reviews on their VPS services?.

They have a 20% Discount code: X2QA738TDK Hope we can still use it.

hgriffin08

• View Profile
Re: Shared Hosting & SSD VPS UK Server
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 07:35:47 AM »
I actually love to be updated with the new version. Please allow me also to ask a few user interface questions. credit repair high point

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 02:50:00 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

FordkuGK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 05:13:34 AM »
Oh, thanks for sharing. I hope the code still works, too

FinleyRrr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 05:34:36 AM »
It's important to make sure the provider has a solid reputation for stability, performance, and support. From what I can see, is*hosting offers a range of top-notch VPS options, with SSD storage and servers based in the UK.
If you're considering upgrading, it's always a good idea to check out customer reviews and testimonials to see what others have experienced. While I can't speak from personal experience with keenweb's VPS, I'd definitely recommend checking out is*hosting as an alternative option. They have a great track record for reliable, high-performance hosting services, and I'm sure you'll be in good hands.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 09:08:57 AM by FinleyRrr »