Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: windows servers  (Read 7628 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
windows servers
« on: July 24, 2015, 06:31:13 AM »
 I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: windows servers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 05:00:36 AM »
 According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the quality host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 05:04:44 AM »
Check out servers from Hostsailor.com and Qhoster.com.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit the tight budget of many webmasters.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 05:53:30 AM »
i believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 06:10:18 AM »
I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting demands of server solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 05:09:14 AM »
==> Findmeaserver.com is pretty good one, they offer up to eight web hosts to choose from.
You need to writer your specific requirements and they will find the best fit for your needs. good luck!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

juliahans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 03:00:22 AM »
I've been using asphostportal.com for a while now and I've been very happy with them. Must say that their service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Their dedicated server is also cheap and suit with your needs.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 05:26:18 AM »
I believe that hostingsource.com will suit your needs: http://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Overall they're just a great company.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »
You know hostsailor.com provides Windows servers with low prices and high uptime with fully-redundant network.
Support is active around the clock. They are located in NL and Romania.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 07:14:02 PM »
Sorry mate but the best option is 4Goodhosting.com. These guys hosted all my forum and blogging sites without any problem. Servers are very fast and reliable. Pricing they offer is still reasonable.  Support is 24 hours active and they will respond in few minutes with full solution.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 08:23:22 AM »
I am glad to use downtownhost.com service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot.
I get low cost, good service and no problems.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 05:02:28 AM »
I know rareservers.com are great for those who need cheap and reliable windows dedicated servers.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! Very stable hosting.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 05:56:57 AM »
 I see Aspnix.com is the host I've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.