Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: best forum hosting  (Read 8567 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
best forum hosting
« on: August 05, 2015, 03:33:10 AM »
 Does anyone has a clue, which website hoster has good conditions for forums like xenforo and vB? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
I know webhostingzone.org offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: best forum hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:26:48 AM »
You can get nice web hosting solutions at Jumpline.com
Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 05:31:30 AM »
For forum hosting I would suggest you to go with offshore ignoring DMCA provider. WEBUZO is my provider no single downtime yet on my server.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 04:18:16 AM »
I'd like to say that superfamily-hosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 06:43:04 AM »
I would recommend vpsnine.com vps hosting solutions. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

juliahans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:49:28 AM »
I never heard about that provider and I don’t believe to go with new ones like them. I am using asphostportal.com, it’s really high rated company with having 99.99% Uptime, Super Fast Connections, Cheap Price, 30 days money back guarantee and such high rated customer service which is fast to reply my ticket.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 02:10:42 AM »
 I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
Check Solvps.com cheap vps hosting solutions.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 07:25:50 AM »
I know that Vpsnine.com is good vps host. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours. All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful :)
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 03:41:38 AM »
Going to use webhostingzone.org services. They really have powerful servers and helpful staff. Thanks for assistance.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 07:09:19 AM »
The best forum hosting is available from keenweb.co.uk and wmd.hosting, their plans have perfect resources for running any forums with them successfully. In terms of pricing, it's not high. There is no downtime on their servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 08:12:12 AM »
https://www.solvps.com/ - TOP recommendation for running forum hosting solutions.
Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 04:39:59 AM »
As I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

nisha

• View Profile
    • Top 10 PR Agencies in India
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 03:29:05 AM »
Thanks shearing  Useful Information...