Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: looking for uk hosting  (Read 6509 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
looking for uk hosting
« on: August 05, 2015, 06:28:17 AM »
The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host in UK.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Keenweb.co.uk, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in UK. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: looking for uk hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:31 AM »
You can go with QHoster.com - they offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 05:06:23 AM »
 If you are in looking for stable powerful deals I recommend thealchemyhost.net. Their pricing is low and plans are featured, powered with cloud and ssd, just give a try to their solutions.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:25:02 AM »
Yes, QHoster.com is reliable one. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 03:13:22 PM »
RecStock you are qHoster spamer .. I was with Qhoster for 6 months .. rapidly ticket answering? B.S! Was waiting with hours to solve downtime/lag issues.

I moved to www.webuzo.net they are blowing you away with their ultra fast SSD VPS servers and 100Mbps connection!

juliahans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:57:27 AM »
According to my experience with asphostportal.com I can say you will be pleased dealing with their stable reliable solutions and high available helpful support. Their service are wonderful! Fast technical support. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very cheap, only $1/mo you can get reliable hosting service. They also have UK based server.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 04:46:12 AM »
As I know Aspnix.com is a perfect place for purchasing hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 06:38:35 AM »
Keenweb.co.uk is great and having deals with them means you are a successful webmaster. Plans are resourceful and network is fully-redundant.
Uptime is high and their support is active and fast in solving issues. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 07:21:43 AM »
What I want to recommend to others is QHoster.com customer service. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or re-configuring software. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 05:00:49 AM »
 I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.