Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need good vps  (Read 9743 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
I need good vps
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:34:20 AM »
As you can see my demand is hosting provider with good vps. I only need recommendation from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best stability. I already done some search and found webhostingzone.org vps offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: I need good vps
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:32:17 AM »
Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust.

As for reliable VPS hosts, can recommend:
 - Microvps.com
 - Aspnix.com
 - Hostingsource.com
You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Compare them and choose the best one according to your specific requirements.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 04:18:08 AM »
I suppose you need to do a research on their vps service. As for me webhostingzone vps plans are awesome. Uptime is high and prices are low.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 04:07:22 AM »
Take your time to look at Hostdepot.com and their Virtual Servers.
Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 04:03:54 AM »
  According to my research webhostingzone.org is offering trustworthy services. Their server solutions are quality and fast. Support team is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 08:12:38 AM »
==> Qhoster.com will suit you down to the ground. They offer a wide range of VPS plans to choose from.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

adevlive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 09:34:20 PM »
I have never heard of them.. How about cloud? I use ASPHostPortal.com for hosting my website. Anytime you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 03:57:49 AM »
   You can rely on webhostingzone.org affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low. Use coupon code 30OffVPS to get 30% off!

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2022, 06:23:16 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 07:55:52 AM »
Hi, If you are looking for GOOD VPS than i will suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is the one of the best hosting compnay which provide 24/7 services via phone and chat support.
They have thier own servers in US and India. They have customer all over the world like USA, US, Indian, Canada ETC