Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 3440 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:19:41 AM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with: from hostwinds.com or centohost.com?
I plan to host a forum with.   

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 06:15:14 AM »
I have used hostwinds.com for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
I've steered clients to them - their support is responsive, you could call at any hour and talk to a live tech support agent, and uptime is great.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:09:27 AM »
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are trustworthy.
All good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price . I recommend them without any reservation, go for them .

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:45:16 AM »
I highly recommend hostwinds.com - Great features. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 04:40:25 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like:
 - Hostingsource.com
 - Inmotionhosting.com
 - QHoster.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko