Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 4076 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: February 22, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »
Hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com VPS deals are attractive for me and I wonder which plan would be the best for me?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 08:39:56 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be suitable for your demands because of their top-notch services. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. Support is second to none.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:37:58 AM »
+ vote for Rockhoster.com and their hosting service. The good point is the lack of downtime - really good.
I work on other sites for clients, hosted with a variety of popular hosts and regularly find that they go offline during the night, for server upgrades, maintenance etc.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 04:16:41 AM »
Well, hostsailor.com is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 10:37:51 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
Their support people are very attentive. Their server response time is very good, which is most important for any webmaster. So far, everything seems to be meeting your expectations.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 06:44:28 AM »
So far reliability has been great as well. Can't complain about anything.
Rockhoster.com have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 08:17:14 AM »
I want to say that VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately from them.
Prices are affordable.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 06:03:58 AM »
As it turns out, rockhoster.com is a good web host. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.
They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 07:44:00 AM »
Very pleased that I stumbled on to rockhoster.com web host. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko