Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hostwinds.com vs QHoster.com  (Read 4217 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Hostwinds.com vs QHoster.com
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:45:04 AM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - from Hostwinds.com or QHoster.com?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Hostwinds.com vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 06:03:16 AM »
I can say that hostwinds.com ssd litespeed web host is trustworthy. Uptime is great.
I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 11:09:42 AM »
Use services form kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to your satisfaction.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 07:40:22 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
Recommend hostwinds.com ssd hosting to other webmasters looking for reliable place to host their web sites. 
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 02:45:58 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com cPanel web host. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.
They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 10:08:49 AM »
You know VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 04:42:01 AM »
Their support team is the USA so that is much appreciated. Their Cpanel is feature rich and easy to use.
Hostwinds.com will take care of you, as they have me. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 03:02:08 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com have been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.