Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server from a decent provider  (Read 3906 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Server from a decent provider
« on: March 20, 2018, 09:41:56 AM »
Hostingsource.com and oissite.com servers are attractive for me and I need to know which one is the best for hosting a forum with?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Server from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 04:28:06 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted ones like Okayservers.com web host.
Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 07:57:21 AM »
My favorite one is QHoster.com - It offers multiple server locations and low-cost servers.
They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:48:36 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
I can recommend you to compare these dedicated server hosts:
 - centohost.com
 - Sivehost.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 10:50:39 AM »
Legionbox.com and suissrack.com servers can be suitable for your demands.
Support is active. They always stay there when you need. That's what you need because you don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 04:43:57 AM »
You can trust Warez-host.com - they offer offshore servers at good rates. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host.

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 02:05:58 AM »
Take your time to look at warez-host.com offshore servers - pricing is quite good.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.