Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need reliable cloud host  (Read 5255 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
need reliable cloud host
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:12:32 AM »
 I have a site and I need to move it to cloud hosting. I want a good cheap cloud hosting company.
Please suggest, what can you say about cloud services provided by ViUX.com?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: need reliable cloud host
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 04:46:24 AM »
I can draw your attention to HostingSource.com cloud web hosting deals. Their work is great and unbelievable.
No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 04:42:57 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 04:19:30 AM »
It turns out that a2hosting.com offer a fabulous cloud website hosting service! They have made it possible for me to run our two websites: one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 04:17:42 AM »
Seems to me that ViUX.com hosting is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 11:51:10 AM »
Owned-networks.net and inxy.com plans are able to satisfy all your needs.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!