Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap server is in need  (Read 4867 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Cheap server is in need
« on: April 11, 2018, 09:08:06 AM »
Hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com provide servers which are low cost and full-featured and I need to know which one is better to stick to? And why? 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server is in need
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 03:02:55 AM »
I appreciate Hostwinds.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues. It is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 04:46:25 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I decided to write a review sharing my experience dealing with hostwinds.com hosting.
It took me over 2 weeks to make my final decision and give them a try. If you email them for support, within 15 minutes they respond. EVERY TIME! Awesome customer support!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:06:34 AM »
A2hosting.com is not  the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
Hostsailor.com is also worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
You'll be very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 04:52:13 AM »
When we went to hostwinds.com it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 06:03:44 AM »
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to Hostwinds.com. They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Shivani

• View Profile
    • DEDICATED SERVER INDIA
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 06:11:29 AM »
If you are searching a secure, speedy, best performer, great customization, and high traffic hosting for your website than Dedicated Hosting is the best option. In Dedicated Hosting, we have the whole server which we can manage according to our requirement. Serverguy is best option for Dedicated Server India.

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 02:37:50 AM »
Best web host! Hostwinds offer nice 1-click installer and also free website builder (i've built 3 websites (joomla, wordress and opencart). Their rates are competitive, but better yet, their email support is unbeatable. Friendly, knowledgeable, and best of all, FAST!!!