Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need your advice  (Read 3516 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Need your advice
« on: May 03, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
I need your advice in terms of choosing a right host - rackend.com or legionbox.com, which one should I buy?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 06:18:10 AM »
There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

You can trust Viux.com and their team of experts.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
It seems to me plans which QHoster.com and Hosting.uk provide are worth trying.
They offer 24/7,customer support via phone, live chat and email .I found the support fast and very helpful.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:13:01 AM »
Think that you will be pleased using hostingsource.com web hosting services. Their stable servers are located in the USA.
The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 09:15:20 AM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net plans are able to meet all your needs.
Their support is fast, clear, effective and accurate. Besides the speed of their servers, it is very very good for most of your websites, even with sites operating with many plugins and wordpress.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 04:26:53 AM »
From the mentioned web host, I would highly recommend you to choose QHoster.com hosting.
They are the best hosting company I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 04:34:21 AM »
I strongly believe that Rockhoster.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko