Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: oissite.com vs kvchosting.net  (Read 5423 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
oissite.com vs kvchosting.net
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:45:13 AM »
VPS deals from oissite.com and kvchosting.net are nice for my demands and I'd like to know which plan would you recommend me to stick to?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: oissite.com vs kvchosting.net
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:19:17 AM »
I thought of moving to other hosts but kvchosting.net service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 07:06:39 AM »
Been hosting with kvchosting.net for over 4 months now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 05:02:20 AM »
The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
I have not been disappointed.

I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use kvchosting.net low-cost ssd web hosting service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 04:21:22 AM »
Kvchosting.net team is always helpful with questions for beginners. Reliable and affordable prices.
They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 05:01:30 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far kvchosting.net is the most promising one.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Great features. They are great!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 10:55:16 AM »
Well I have decided to use oissite.com services.
Their plans are resourceful enough for me to have a deal with. Their tech staff ois skillful and responsive around the clock.