Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: legionbox.com vs oissite.com  (Read 3102 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
legionbox.com vs oissite.com
« on: May 17, 2018, 10:41:32 AM »
Legionbox.com and oissite.com have attractive servers and I need to know which server is better to buy for hosting a forum with?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: legionbox.com vs oissite.com
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 04:25:39 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

Why not to give Hostplay.com a try and choose their Offshore Dedicated Servers plans ?
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 09:24:42 AM »
KVChosting.net and suissrack.com servers are solid and trustworthy.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 05:05:46 AM »
I am so thankful digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico - they looked things over objectively and balked at shutting me down.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 06:10:55 AM »
The best host for getting powerful dedicated servers is Okayservers.com - locations: Germany, Australia, UK.
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!