Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: wmd.hosting solutions  (Read 6298 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
wmd.hosting solutions
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:12:48 AM »
 Have you ever tried services from wmd.hosting?
I appreciate any review of their activity in the Internet as I intend to sign up with them.
Thanks.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: wmd.hosting solutions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »
If you need really professional web hosting provider, can recommend a2hosting.com web hosting deals.
Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 06:29:17 AM »
According to my experience wmd.hosting is the best option I've ever used. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Pricing is low.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 03:29:27 AM »
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend these web hosts:
 - Dreamhost.com, Downtownhost.com and Kvchosting.com (pricing is reasonable).
They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 08:09:45 AM »
I want to say that services which wmd.hosting provides are beyond praise.
There are many useful resources in their plans and uptime is high and they have quality support. Use them with no hesitations.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 08:06:44 AM »
Kvchosting.com is the best I have ever used before.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 06:51:06 AM »
I'd say demontech.net is perfect option to get stable hosting solutions. This company is delivering responsive support, solid servers and cheap pricing.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 04:21:43 AM »
Have you ever tried services from wmd.hosting?
I appreciate any review of their activity in the Internet as I intend to sign up with them.
Thanks.
I have never tried them before but think that http://downtownhost.com/ is reliable option to deal with.
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »
I'd draw your attention to services from keenweb.co.uk and serverlogix.com, their plans contain many resources to satisfy the demands of many webmasters.
Support is active around the clock.
+100 to their services.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 06:12:09 AM »
 I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket