Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need Java VPS  (Read 6908 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Need Java VPS
« on: September 25, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by JVMhost.com web hosting provider.
How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
Re: Need Java VPS
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »
Sorry mate but I have no experience with that host. When it comes to vps hosting, the one I always recommend is 4Goodhosting.com. You know, my experience has been 100% positive without any regrets. The servers are very solid and stable. The pricing is sweet because its reasonable. The servers are decent and very secure. There are no issues with viruses and other attacks. The support they provide is 24 hours and the exceptional part is the response time. These guys will be able to respond any of my support questions in just few minutes and not hours. I promise.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 04:41:37 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research JVMHost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 06:50:03 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from vpsnine.com and legionbox.com,  they have very user friendly VPS plans and their interface is very easy to use, support is active any time you contact them.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:06:09 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that JVMHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 08:19:39 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from legionbox.com, they have stable servers and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Support is online for 24 hours. Prices are competitive. 

patco

• View Profile
    • Basic Dog Training Tips
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »
JVMHost.com would be a good option for you according to me. They are pretty good and secured! :)

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 09:25:31 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides quality VPS deals which are worthwhile.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
They provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 06:17:10 AM »
 I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get vps hosting solutions. Their stability is highest, support is responsive and prices are low.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 05:10:13 AM »
  I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 09:49:14 AM »
VPS accounts from keenweb.co.uk and solvps.com are trustworthy and decent in delivering their quality IT services.
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
 Support is online for 24 hours.