Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS Suggestions  (Read 8770 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
VPS Suggestions
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:36:38 AM »
Hi y'all ... new member here.

Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.

We like having a VPS vs. a reseller account for root access, and ease of configuring things. In the past we've had issues with IMAP on non-VPS setups (no. of connections limit). Multiple users on multiple devices x imap connection for each folder ...
I hope the above info is enough to make sound recommendations. If not, please ask away! Oh, and cost is definitely a factor.

What can you tell me about Kvchosting.com or SolVPS.com? Their vps hosting plans look to be good for my budget and requirements.
What host is better? Why?

Thanks in advance!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: VPS Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 03:00:53 AM »
 I'd like to say that VPSGet.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 07:45:53 AM »
I would choose Kvchosting.com - they reduced pricing for ssd vps hosting packages.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

patco

• View Profile
    • Basic Dog Training Tips
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:42:47 PM »
I'd like to say that VPSGet.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Yes. I do agree that they are pretty good. Nice suggestion! :)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 06:09:07 AM »
+ vote for Kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions. Using the code: SSDVPS, you will get 50% off the price.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 04:54:09 PM »
I suggest you to check or contact 4Goodhosting.com. The VPS servers are very solid with reasonable prices. I haven't notice any outages based on my long time experience. The support is 24 hours active and the agents reinstall my blog. They done it for free and I am glad. Now I have so many privileges on VPS account. And the uptime has been perfect. I am fully satisfied using their service.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 03:28:38 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that VPSGet.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 04:52:59 AM »
No doubt, SolVPS.com is Great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 03:19:21 AM »
    I see that with hosting from VPSGet.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 05:55:47 AM »
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

johnelis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 03:51:53 AM »
Hello'

If you looking for a best vps hosting provider then go with go4hosting is the right place to improve and secure. VPS hosting provide you full access and  uses virtualization technology to conceptualize the hosting services.  With24*7 technical support team with affordable price.

http://www.go4hosting.com/vps-server-hosting.htm

admkrsz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 12:51:21 AM »
hey thanks for reaching out. if you're looking for reliability and affordability you could check out their offers for VPS hosting.

https://www.mondoze.com/vps

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2022, 11:33:54 AM »
Reliable VPS providers are: netshop-isp.com.cy and hostingsource.com.

scopehoststeam

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 03:43:56 AM »
Hi y'all ... new member here.

Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.

We like having a VPS vs. a reseller account for root access, and ease of configuring things. In the past we've had issues with IMAP on non-VPS setups (no. of connections limit). Multiple users on multiple devices x imap connection for each folder ...
I hope the above info is enough to make sound recommendations. If not, please ask away! Oh, and cost is definitely a factor.

What can you tell me about Kvchosting.com or SolVPS.com? Their vps hosting plans look to be good for my budget and requirements.
What host is better? Why?

Thanks in advance!

I strongly recommend you to try this. They provide one of the best hosting services and you will have no problem with it

https://www.scopehosts.com/