Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: smart-web-host solutions  (Read 5626 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
smart-web-host solutions
« on: October 12, 2015, 05:02:57 AM »
 It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime. Do you think that smart-web-host.com will be a good option for me?
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: smart-web-host solutions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:46:22 AM »
I'd draw your attention to hosting services from wmd.hosting.
They have   ngnix servers special setup, and all server with RAID 10 for better performance with Guaranteed 1Gbits public link, great Anti-Hacker setup. Prices are competitive.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 05:53:40 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans. Check out http://stratus4.com/ web hosting deals.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 05:08:27 AM »
As I see smart-web-host.com would be good meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 05:42:56 AM »
 I really love smart-web-host.com solutions. Their support staff is highly available and uptime is highest. Do not hesitate and give them a chance.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 06:50:55 AM »
I'd advise you to use hosting services from ir-hosting.com, they have low prices and plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
Support is second to none.
WarezCloud is their 5% off.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »
Look at hosting services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, they have plans which are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
They are focused on delivering shared hosting, the prices are really cheap, but the level of hosting and support team services are very high. Things I like about them include the availability Joomla!, Movable Type, Perl modules, phpBB, PHP-Fusion and other developer facilities.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 04:32:34 AM »
 According to my research smart-web-host.com is working perfectly. Tech staff is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to tweak and optimize their servers.