Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Your advice is needed

(1/2) > >>

Littoc:
QHoster.com and centohost.com have VPS accounts which are attractive for me and I need to know which plan should I buy to host a forum with?

Ingtant:
I'm sure VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are able to meet all oyur needs.
I am currently hosting my websites at this hosting providers and I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.

BoxIT:
I've never in my life had so much technical support. CentHost.com is reliable option to deal with.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

MarcoXX:
So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give QHoster.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.

Alexcarter:
Check out rockhoster.com vps hosting accounts - Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version