Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Your advice is needed  (Read 3926 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Your advice is needed
« on: June 21, 2018, 10:47:17 AM »
QHoster.com and centohost.com have VPS accounts which are attractive for me and I need to know which plan should I buy to host a forum with?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Your advice is needed
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 11:30:02 AM »
I'm sure VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are able to meet all oyur needs.
I am currently hosting my websites at this hosting providers and I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 07:15:14 AM »
I've never in my life had so much technical support. CentHost.com is reliable option to deal with.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 04:23:16 AM »
So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give QHoster.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 05:51:02 AM »
Check out rockhoster.com vps hosting accounts - Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

simicartan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 08:49:53 PM »
It seems to me quality and inexpensive VPS deals are available form libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:51:04 AM by simicartan »

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 04:19:10 AM »
QHOSTER IS 100% SCAM this advise will save your money

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 02:26:08 AM »
I began with QHoster.com when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Then I added a busy phpBB forum.
Excellent webhosting provider: uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Centohost.com web host.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!