Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Uk managed servers?  (Read 2919 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Uk managed servers?
« on: July 04, 2018, 04:06:22 AM »
I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth , UK location.
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try Okayservers.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Uk managed servers?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:05:13 AM »
The fact is that okayservers.com provide one of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 10:27:53 PM »
For VPS and dedicated server solutions for your small to medium business, choose Okayservers and get the quality and value you need. We are the only UK firm that works closely with our clients to give them the personalized service they need at prices their business can afford. If you want a team of professionals who understand your needs and the needs of your business, contact us today and experience the Okayservers difference. Headquartered in the UK and serving the online business community around the world, Okayservers provides dedicated server and VPS solutions backed by our world famous service and support. We have the knowledge and experience needed to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. Our name says it all; Okayservers offers the best value in VPS and dedicated servers combined with the support of our team of professionals to create a solution that suits your needs and the needs of your business. Okayservers showcases the best value for the money Linux, Windows and SSD VPS and dedicated server products and offers our clients a wide range of customization services. Whether you need to grow your business or are starting a new one, Okayservers is standing by to help.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
Servers from hostround.com and asvhost.com can be good for you.
Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The server is always working. My site is not very heavy but I can access it very fast.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 09:13:56 AM »
Brixly.uk and hostround.com are the best UK managed server providers.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.