Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: How to Transfer Shared godaddy hosting to cloud server?  (Read 141 times)

johntimber

• View Profile
How to Transfer Shared godaddy hosting to cloud server?
« on: July 05, 2018, 02:28:26 AM »
Hello,

I  have a website hosted on godaddy with current plan (Hosting - Web - Economy - Linux cPanel ). i want to transfer from this plan to cloud server as my website get down when it has 200 users online on this package. I dont know cloud hosting will benefit my criteria or not but i have read over internet and found cloud hosting better than shared upto some extent. please suggest me if you know better option as i am also unable to buy vps hosting because i cant afford it . plus what is the method of upgrade from shared to cloud in godaddy?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2358546
Whiteboard video production studio

Thank you.

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: How to Transfer Shared godaddy hosting to cloud server?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »
As long as the cloud instance is running cPanel the move should be straightforward enough. Create a full backup of the shared account (backup wizard within cPanel) and restore using the restore functionality included in WHM. Keep in mind that a cloud server is essentially a vps with some additional HA functionality thrown in (hopefully), and will generally be more expensive than a typical VPS.

If you want to avoid cPanel licensing fees, you could opt with a free panel like Virtualmin. However, this will require a manual migration.

AlbertGar

• View Profile
How to Transfer Shared godaddy hosting to cloud server
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 12:23:49 PM »
Hi All,

Which hosting service should I buy for an e-commerce site Kindly suggest me

Thanks

simicartan

• View Profile
Re: How to Transfer Shared godaddy hosting to cloud server?
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 08:47:53 PM »
To Upload Your Site's Back Up
Click Web Hosting.
Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
From the Tools section, click FTP File Manager.
Select html using the directory tree.
In the menu bar, click Upload.

Magento PWA How to configure image sizes in Magento How to get product attribute in Magento How to install Magento 2 using composer App Marketing Made Easy