Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Inexpensive VPS deal to host a personal blog  (Read 3363 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Inexpensive VPS deal to host a personal blog
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:56:03 AM »
Inexpensive VPS deal to host a personal blog ... where can I have it from?
I bare in my mind two hosts: QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net. Any advice?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Inexpensive VPS deal to host a personal blog
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 04:31:46 AM »
You will get discount if you choose Libertyvps.net offshore host. Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
 Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 11:04:50 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:14:09 AM »
Give QHoster.com Linux VPS a try. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 10:28:28 PM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 09:58:12 AM »
QHoster.com as well as Libertyvps.net are trustworthy hosts to have a deal with.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 01:11:16 AM »
QHoster.com is a trustworthy web host. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 01:44:49 AM »
Some how I have got convinced that QHoster.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!