Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right server on lovely conditions  (Read 3147 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Right server on lovely conditions
« on: July 09, 2018, 09:37:34 AM »
Legionbox.com and hostingsource.com servers were advised me to try and I need to know which way is better to follow?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Right server on lovely conditions
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 05:49:36 AM »
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

HostingSource.com is reliable web host with stable and powerful servers in the USA.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 03:19:09 AM »
Glad to have found hostingsource.com web host. Really good US hosting provider.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 04:19:47 AM »
I like hostingsource and their ssd vps hosting services. They have availability of systems administrators and when I send them a support ticket, they respond very fast. Personally I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose I will continue to deal with this decent ssd web host.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 06:33:45 AM »
Use servers from time-tested companies - QHoster.com and Xtremededi.com.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 02:25:13 AM »
I can tell you that Legionbox.com web host does everything 20 times better than my previous web host.
Any problem has always been resolved and the patience of their staff has been at times stretched. There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 01:13:49 AM »
Very good with their standard products. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic.
Hostingsource.com reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.