Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Dedicated servers. US or EU?  (Read 4352 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
Dedicated servers. US or EU?
« on: June 22, 2018, 01:48:22 AM »
Hello!
I need to have dedicated server and have half clients in EU and half in US. So which location to chose? I'm checking https://www.serverfolio.com/ for dedicated server and they offer the choice, so what I want to do now is decide on the location.

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated servers. US or EU?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »
Have a look at servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support is second to none.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 03:05:48 AM »
According to my personal experience Swisslayer.com is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider!
They met all my specific demands. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Check out their offshore dedicated servers as nice alternative.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 03:07:20 AM by RecStock »
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:02:46 AM »
Use dedicated servers from solid hosting providers: kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:52:53 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at ssdcloudservers.com managed dedicated hosting packages.
They are always willing to take that extra step. They are so reliable - Highly recommend these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 05:55:24 AM »
Give Cloudarion.com web host a try. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 03:44:22 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com servers - they offer +30 server locations to choose from.
It is great hosting. excellent one-on-one service. top company to deal with. highly recommended.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:41 AM »
I would agree regarding qhoster.com -  they are really good in case you are considering EU location. If you are looking for the US based services and solutions -  that is better to have a look at hostingsource.com. $8/mo to start with VPS.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 04:49:22 AM »
Check out https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/servidores-dedicados-en-mexico.shtml
They offer nice server hosting packages in Mexico with SSL Certificates + domain registration like .mx, com.mx, org.mx
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 09:19:34 PM »
The support I have gotten has been second to no one! I use vbulletin for my software. When I was installing some hacks, I created some problems because I made an error in my coding. The webmaster helped fix my problems and got me back up and running. Hosting Source is superb host!