Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need some suggestions for controling a server  (Read 4462 times)

hmsnaveen95

• Hakuna Matata -The Happiness of Digital Excellence
    • View Profile
    • Application development companies
I need some suggestions for controling a server
« on: July 23, 2018, 01:20:59 AM »
I need some help setting up a dedicated server at my home, I want to learn how to use and control a server.

I have worked with C-Panel hosting and VPS but I want to take this a bit further and learn how to use a dedicated server.

AlbertGar

• View Profile
I need some suggestions for controling a server
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 08:02:35 PM »
I need some help setting up a dedicated server at my home, i want to learn how to use and control a server.

I have worked with cpanel hosting and VPS but I want to take this a bit further and learn how to use a dedicated server.
I built a pc with some old parts I had, which is running win 7 and WAMP server. Surely I can access my server from my other PCs in the same network but its not enough.
I want to learn how to make multiple VPS with it and how to utilize and monitor whats happening in my server when I am trying to use the max of it.

Google and Youtube is my teacher but I just dont know where to start from.

If anyone knows where I can find full tutorials which will teach me everything I need to learn about dedicated servers please be kind enough to let me know about it.
Thanks in advance.