Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: servers comparison  (Read 5163 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
servers comparison
« on: October 28, 2015, 03:31:42 AM »
I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is tight and two hosts are under my consideration - Giga-RDP.ca and Aspnix.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: servers comparison
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 06:56:36 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com are worth your attention.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 05:44:10 AM »
Think that it will be reasonable to recommend Findmeaserver.com which is free service for searching dedicated servers.
It is very convenient to use a form where you post your requirements and then, they offer you a list of web hosts suitable for your needs.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
Hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 06:00:46 AM »
I am 100% sure that hostingsource.com is a good option to deal with. They offer nice dedicated servers.
Hurry up, they are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. Contact them for further details, they offer 24/7 customer support care.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 03:01:38 AM »
My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Giga-RDP.ca. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 06:08:04 AM »
I was recommended to http://pirateshosting.net/ by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 03:50:28 AM »
  As for me Giga-RDP.ca is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.