Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: GoDaddy, can't remove old payment methods  (Read 3719 times)

jenifersam

• View Profile
GoDaddy, can't remove old payment methods
« on: August 10, 2018, 03:14:38 AM »

Has anybody else here who's a GoDaddy customer ever had this issue? I've tried removing old card numbers for cancelled/expired cards and my recent bank card is the default payment method but it always says an error occurred while processing this request. I've tried it with different browsers too, same issue.

goldyy1

• View Profile
Re: GoDaddy, can't remove old payment methods
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 12:04:45 PM »
It could be anywhere from the introduction and literature analysis to the findings and discussion literature review writing help. No matter the part giving you trouble, our helper will offer excellent assistance for free.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: GoDaddy, can't remove old payment methods
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 03:13:41 AM »
To remove an old payment method from your GoDaddy account, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click on the account icon in the top-right corner and select "My Account" from the dropdown menu.
3. On the left side of the page, click on the "Payment Methods" tab.
4. Find the payment method you want to remove and click on the trashcan icon next to it.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the payment method by clicking on the "Delete" button.

If you are unable to remove the payment method or if you encounter any other issues, you can contact GoDaddy's customer support for assistance.