Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reliable dedicated server host with cheap offers?  (Read 6156 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
reliable dedicated server host with cheap offers?
« on: August 23, 2018, 06:53:07 AM »

I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try centohost.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: reliable dedicated server host with cheap offers?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:57:25 AM »
I like centohost.com and their pricing. According to reviews, it is reat value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
They offer easy to use features.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 01:38:08 AM »
At hostingsource.com you will have that for as low as $29 per month.
I'm sure you will not be able to get something cheaper.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 08:10:57 AM »
I've seen nice server hosting deals at Hosting.uk homepage. Pricing is competitive.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Meawpranee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 02:54:54 AM »
I have read it. I have to admit that I never knew about this before. Until I read it.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 06:23:30 AM »
Try considering exmasters.com and their dedicated server hosting accounts - pricing is quite reasonable.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 06:30:53 AM »
You, guys, will not go wrong with Centohost.com dedicated hosting, highly recommend them.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Johnwick88

• View Profile
    • gclub
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 11:09:25 PM »
You need to check the packet in the page.

gclub

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • ESDS - Managed Cloud Data Center in India
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 01:30:44 AM »
Host provides powerful Linux dedicated server hosting to host your larger websites and apps. Manage your dedicated server Hosting with unlimited storage expansion and dedicated hardware for rock-solid performance.

Linux Dedicated Hosting Server Without The Worry. 100% Network & Power Uptime. Get Started Now!

Learn More: Dedicated Server Hosting

danieljoseph

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 03:24:20 AM »
Layerservers are providing cheap offshore dedicated server starting at just $80/mo. There you will get Xeon® X3220 processor,  2.80Ghz CPU,   4 GB RAM   500GB SATA Hard Disk,   15TB Bandwidth and   1Gbps Port. You will get 24/7/365 fast and expert support with any time money back guarantee.
Servers are located at award-winning data centers.

vedansh67

• Hello I am Indra Kumar . I am a SEO executive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 04:36:15 AM »
Hello
CloudOYE is India based company. They provide the cheapest hosting without negotiating with any of the important quality factors.
extremely improved reliability with attractive features available and customized application based on your business requirements with CloudOYE.
If you want more information about the dedicated server  plan so pls visite on my official site CloudOYE.com
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:38:51 AM by vedansh67 »
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide a different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 07:34:06 AM »
Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Brixly.uk are able to satisfy the needs of many discriminating webmasters.
The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.