Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What is Private Cloud?  (Read 3621 times)

clark

• View Profile
What is Private Cloud?
« on: August 26, 2018, 12:48:33 AM »
I have been using different cloud hosting for quite sometime now but while ordering services I have also seen term "Private CLoud" and "Public Cloud". What do they mean?

Furthermore, what cloud hosting do recommend me for SEO purposes. I prefer c-class using and IP's in different locations. I usually verify IP location of each IP address assigned to hosting account.

kushi sharma

• View Profile
    • Dedicated Server Hosting
Re: What is Private Cloud?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 11:54:52 PM »
A private cloud is a particular model of cloud computing that involves a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specified client can operate.This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and it’s pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. Thank you so much for this post.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:57:38 PM by kushi sharma »

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 01:31:23 AM »
Private cloud is a type of cloud environment where the cloud software is managed by internal IT. For example, in private IaaS, internal operations installs and manages the cloud management platform (CMP) for its infrastructure.

RH-Calvin

• View Profile
    • Reprise Hosting
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 08:00:34 AM »
A virtual private cloud is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment, providing a certain level of isolation between the different organizations using the resources.

manoharparakh

• View Profile
    • sap s4 hana architecture
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 05:10:47 AM »
The private cloud is an infrastructure that is used exclusively by a single organization. It can be physically located at a company’s on-site datacentre or hosted by a third party provider. In a private cloud, however, the infrastructure and services are maintained on a private network; hardware and software are dedicated solely to your company.

Private Cloud is best suited for –

Companies that require high data privacy, security, latency and are highly regulated and need advanced private and secure data hosting

Companies that need high-performance access to file-system

Those that can support the expenditure associated with running next-gen cloud data-center

Hosting business-critical data and applications

Organizations that need advanced configurability, adaptability and flexibility