Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: servers with low prices and quality support  (Read 5575 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
servers with low prices and quality support
« on: November 03, 2015, 08:31:05 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and dedicated-servers-top.hosting are attractive hosts for me and I'm in two minds as for making a right choice, what would you do being in my place?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: servers with low prices and quality support
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Findmeaserver.com is a free service that is very helpful for search dedicated server providers according to your needs.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 06:03:17 AM »
I can highly recommend warez-host.com and their servers:
Netherlands Dedicated Servers, Sweden Dedicated Servers, Russia Dedicated Servers, Luxembourg Dedicated Servers
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 06:23:33 AM »
A2hosting.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 06:59:54 AM »
 I know that with hosting from dedicated-servers-top.hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 02:02:19 AM »
Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Pirateshosting.net - they are stable and fast.
I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 09:06:56 AM »
I'd have a deal with servers from dedicated-servers-top.hosting due to their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is skillful and knowledgeable around the clock. Use them to meet all your demands. 

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 01:48:02 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Exmasters.com is providing solid servers with hgih available support team and featured cheap plans.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 05:49:05 AM »
 I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best fit for you. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.