Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need a reliable server  (Read 7309 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
need a reliable server
« on: November 10, 2015, 08:44:03 AM »
Comparing dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and dedicated-servers-top.hosting, which host would you sign up with?
And why?
Thanks!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: need a reliable server
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »
I know warez-host.com is a good option to order dedicated servers in Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia and Netherlands.
It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company. Contact their 24/7 customer support and see what they can offer to you.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 05:06:46 AM »
  I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check out provisionhost.com server solutions as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 08:52:28 AM »
Comparing servers from dedicated-servers-top.hosting and a2hosting.com, I dare say it's hard to chose between such respectable hosts.
Their servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive.
Uptime is high and network is  fully-redundant.
Whatever host you opt for, you'll get quality services.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:53:31 AM »
There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
I can recommend zetservers.com servers. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 04:02:57 AM »
    I suggest to use Giga-RDP.ca. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 07:12:21 AM »
Servers from Wavecom.ee and QHoster.com are able to meet the demands of many webmasters.
Their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry! Their services are low cost but include all the important features you would expect from an enterprise level hosting package.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 05:28:09 AM »
I like findmeaserver.com service. It is free and really helpful for those who need to choose reliable dedicated server host.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 07:26:17 AM »
I have noticed Aspnix.com may be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 02:55:31 AM »
  My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Giga-RDP.ca. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 11:09:38 PM »
Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.
www.blisshostingco.net

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 11:30:51 AM »
To my mind primarily you need to set your priority about what actually are you expecting from server provider. Then, I believe, you'll choose the right one.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 05:28:15 PM »
The better host to sign up with is 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, they are trustworthy host whose servers are very reliable and prices are competitive. Service is excellent and uptime is perfect. Customer service is 24 hours open and they respond very fast. I have receive a response in few minutes often with correct solution. Just give them a try!