Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows web hosting suggestions?  (Read 4780 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Windows web hosting suggestions?
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:03:19 AM »
I need Windows web hosting with 100 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal
+ 24/7 helpful technical customer support required.
What can you tell me about Hostingsource.com and Libertyvps.net - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Your choice? which is better? Why?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

AlbertGar

• View Profile
Windows web hosting suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 01:35:30 AM »
Can anyone tell me Different types of hosting and their pros and cons. Which one to use under certain circumstances?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Windows web hosting suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:48:31 AM »
I like Libertyvps.net bitcoin NL web hosting deals (linux/windows).
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at their Linux servers. Recommend this host to others.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:53 AM »
I've only been with Hostingsource.com for about two months but so far, the experience has left me satisfied with my decision.
I've moved two of my domains wtih their service already. They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Sathya

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting Company in Chennai
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 04:52:16 AM »
Comparing with both Hostingsource.com and Libertyvps.net, I prefer Sixth Star Technologies, because i have experience with that, they are providing the 24x7 technical support with the affordable price...

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 01:58:02 AM »
The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
Give hostingsource.com team a try. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 12:46:19 AM »
Hostingsource.com in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Haapala

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 06:27:02 AM »
The best thing is customer support, any question about the Quick Extender Pro benefits you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
Give hostingsource.com team a try. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

How much time does setting up take at hostingsource.com, BixIT? How fast are they exactly?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 03:10:17 AM by Haapala »

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • ESDS - Managed Cloud Data Center in India
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »
As per my experience, you try to go with VPS hosting rather than Windows web hosting. windows hosting is more expensive than VPS. so if you need any comparison or information related to windows web hosting and VPS go through below link: www.host.co.in

nubwo23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 02:49:10 AM »
Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone. I know everything about you.
เที่ยวเมืองไทยที่ไหนดี