Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Low cost VPS account which is good for me

(1/4) > >>

Egrikolla:
Low cost VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are really nice for me and I hesitate which way is better to follow?

Goskin:
Sales and support staff are amazing. Hostingsource.com team will meet your expectations.
The features are also epic, you get the choice between cheap TOP operating systems, let's say we want cPanel with Fantastico (discounted) they preinstall it for you!

The value for the money can't be beat.

VorsiK:
VPS deals from QHoster.com and HostRound.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent.  Services delivers high quality and good value.

RecStock:
Take a look at Rockhoster.com vps deals. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Maichik:
Cheap VPS deals are available from KVChosting.net and HostSailor.com. The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version