Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS account to sign up with

(1/2) > >>

Egrikolla:
QHoster.com and hostnexus.com VPS accounts are low cost and attractive for me and need to know more about their activity in the Internet, so which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

kanthikayogi:
Nestify is pretty good, servers are connected at 1Gbps each, with a 10GbE Network behind.

MarcoXX:
I can honestly say that QHoster.com is the best host in the world.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.

Littoc:
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Alexcarter:
Go ahead, QHoster.com have really good reputation. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan).

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version