Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS in Europe at modest rates

(1/2) > >>

VorsiK:
Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk have VPS accounts which are low cost and attractive for me and I have to opt fo9r the best one, so which is that?

RecStock:
When I found libertyvps.net NL web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

MarcoXX:
You will find nice vps hosting accounts in Europe if you choose Exmasters.com web host.
I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.

Goskin:
Go with Aspnix.com cloud VPS in Europe. Great GREAT service. Been in the design business for 12 years and have moved many times.
The databases and CMS work great. The tech support is qualified and always willing to help. I personally can recommend this company.

danieljoseph:
Hey Vorsik,
Choosing a right VPS is not a cup of tea.
There are very many things which one should consider before buying a VPS hosting. Some of the prominent things are:
Uptime: Should be 99.9% to 100%.
DMCA free: Hosting company should offer DMCA ignored content.
Money back guarantee: At least 1-month money back guarantee.
Type of support:24/7/365 voice or chat support.
Fortunately, layerservers.com are providing cheap offshore VPS hosting with all these features.
Once visit the website and try.
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version