Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for hosting solution (requirements inside)  (Read 3949 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Looking for hosting solution (requirements inside)
« on: November 23, 2018, 01:02:13 AM »
I require:
10 gbs of HD, 500 GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com and the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

AlexAdam

• View Profile
Re: Looking for hosting solution (requirements inside)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 04:05:01 AM »
You can look for https://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-managed-cloud-hosting.php.
You can get your specified server with better reliability and at affordable rate

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:23:38 AM »
Cloudarion.com  is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.
They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host.
Excellent Hosting company! Server locations: USA, Russia, Switzerland and Germany.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 10:43:44 AM »
Have a look at shared accounts from domainracer.com and hostingsource.com.
The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur. 
Such a great Hosting service they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 02:34:03 AM »
I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
Cloudarion.com accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

vedansh67

• Hello I am Indra Kumar . I am a SEO executive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 04:45:30 AM »
If you are looking for an affordable and reliable hosting provider, According to my point of view Go with CloudOYE.
CloudOYE Provides you effective hosting with the latest technology and makes your site on top. ClodOYE helps to own customer any time related to your website query and solve it in few seconds. A lot's of the website already host on the CloudOYE. It is the best hosting provider across the world and awarded by the best hosting provided by the It communities.

If you want to know more about it visite on the Official site CloudOYE.com
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide a different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer

Sasaka-4628

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 01:18:09 AM »
I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

ทางเข้า Gclub

webwerksDC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 01:55:41 AM »
Hello,

If you are still looking for the best hosting solution for your business.  You can try out web werks data centers hosting providers. We have collaborated with more than 1000 organizations globally that include Fortune 500 companies across various business verticals. This includes Government sectors, pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, IT companies, Healthcare, and more. We server every business platform – small or large.  But think all the factors before you choosing to host provider Company. 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 02:09:49 AM »
Sites are always up and run as fast. Cloudarion.com is a good web hosting provider.
Easy to set up, paypal payments means that from the US my payments are easily done, and any isues we've come up with have been solved through the online support chat by people who are always helpful and polite. Well done guys.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 02:42:15 AM »
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
Go ahead, many webmasters appreciate Cloudarion.com hosting. Their uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 04:49:14 AM »
Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
In conclusion, kvchosting.net is an outstanding web hosting choice.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.