Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS to buy from a decent provider

(1/2) > >>

Maichik:
Legionbox.com and kvchosting.net have provided VPS accounts on lovely conditions and need to know which way is better to follow? What do you think?

vedansh67:
If you Using a technology called Virtualization, isolated virtual machines are designed. These grow with dedicated resources and full root access which provides you with all the characteristics and functions of a dedicated server at no extra charge.

If you are watching for a company that provides the reliable VPS hosting services in the USA and at cheapest rates, Then I will extremely recommend to you go with Go4hosting and made it beneficial for your site.

MarcoXX:
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

I have been using these VPS hosts for 5 months: Rockhoster.com and Ipxon.com
My traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.

Alexcarter:
This why you need to choose kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting services:

* 24/7/365 Tech Support
* Fastest Respond Time
* No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks
* Full Raid Servers (Raid 10)
* FFMEPG, Lame MP3, TomCat, PhytonI recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

BoxIT:
Kvchosting.net tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website. These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version