Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable hosting  (Read 10299 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Reliable hosting
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:14:26 AM »
I need information on any reliable hosting provider you know. I have done some research already and found attractive offers from Exmasters.com, any info on them?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:35:11 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Take a look at dreamhost.com, hostyd.org and QHoster.com - pricing is unbeatable.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

adevlive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:14:59 PM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend ASPHostPortal.com cloud web hosting services. So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 04:52:21 AM »
As an alternative I can name Kvchosting.com services. Their servers are quality and fast, plans are cheap and you can use them without any doubts.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:30 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 05:58:05 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future. Suppose Netyep.com is ok and I can highly recommend this web host to you, OP.

Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 05:32:55 AM »
  Among others I suggest Netyep.com hosting deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.