Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: keenweb.co.uk hosting in UK  (Read 5607 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
keenweb.co.uk hosting in UK
« on: November 25, 2015, 09:12:29 AM »
I wonder if keenweb.co.uk is as good as they are spoken about in terms of delivering quality hosting services in UK?
Share your thoughts of them please.
Thanks in advance. 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: keenweb.co.uk hosting in UK
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:07:44 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
I can put forward a recommendation to look at SolVPS.com hosting solutions. The thing is that they have stable servers in UK.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 07:54:16 AM »
Keenweb.co.uk services are great and their servers are not overloaded.
They have a 20% discount - X2QA738TDK.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 06:16:50 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted ones like QHoster.com
These guys have really fast servers located in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 03:18:09 AM »
   If you are looking for reliable EU hosting provider I can name smart-web-host.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and helpful staff.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 03:59:57 AM »
   As I know smart-web-host.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 06:05:43 AM »
My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is integralhost.net. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting plans.
It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 06:16:29 AM »
 All I can say smart-web-host.com will meet your expectation with their stable cheap plans and skilled responsive staff.