Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reseller plan to buy  (Read 2754 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Reseller plan to buy
« on: December 07, 2018, 12:23:29 PM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a right reseller account and two hosts are in my mind: hosting.uk and domainracer.com, so which way is better to follow?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Reseller plan to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 01:44:54 AM »
Nice reseller hosting accounts offered by Hostforweb.com experts. + USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:51:12 AM »
Being a customer of DomainRacer for more than 2 year. One of the excellent services is provided by DomainRacer. They have the best hosting packages, it is easily affordable for small business. Coming to their support team, they have the well knowledgeable team to assist customers. Thanks DomainRacer for the best services.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 03:56:43 AM »
Pretty good reseller hosting accounts offered by QHoster.com team. I have not seen many companies which offer choice of 2 installers i.e.
Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

WarnerHub

• View Profile
Reseller plan to buy
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 10:26:43 AM »
Hi, I am providing web hosting services for some years. Now looking for a website/service provider from where I can buy reseller accont for cloud hosting, and start selling on my website.

Can you please suggest one?

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 02:30:33 AM »
i am with domainRacer for about a year now and i am pretty happy with their service.

The speed is good, The customer support is good but their technical knowledge is terrible.

for months and months,, my customers keeps getting constant email issues, emails that does not comes out, emails that does not come in.. this happens at least once every 2 months..

but it's a small issue compared to problems i had with the likes of Genhost.in .

i'm going to stay with domain racer..

not bad at all.