Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows host  (Read 10947 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Windows host
« on: April 17, 2014, 04:22:56 AM »
    What do I need:
    - Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
    - up to $10 a month
    - My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
    Found attractive offers from Aspnix.com. What can you say about their service

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Windows host
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:44:05 AM »
4goodhosting.com provides stable and reliable Windows hosting services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Servers have no glitches and support is active for 24 hours.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:34:16 AM »
I would recommend anyone to Aspnix.com - they have nice reputation.
I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

adevlive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:18:39 PM »
As a good alternative, can draw your attention to ASPHostPortal windows hosting solutions. You can check their reviews on Microsoft Spotlight Web Hosting Partners.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 04:41:23 AM »
    Among others I'd choose Aspnix.com services. They are offering high quality services for low price. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 07:15:15 AM »
4goodhosting.com provides quality Windows hosting services which work with no downtime. Servers are as solid as a rock and they have quality and fast technicians who are able to solve issues in no time. 

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 02:59:40 AM »
What I want to say is that Aspnix.com is really professional - these guys look awesome, features are great:
UNLIMITED SQL, FTP and more!
IIS 7.5, SQL Server 2008 R2 and MySQL 5.6
ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 4, PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and Perl

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 03:26:57 AM »
    I know much good related to Aspnix.com, their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 01:58:57 AM »
You should go with Aspnix.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.