Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: servers from cantech.in  (Read 5937 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
servers from cantech.in
« on: December 07, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »
How stable and reliable are servers from cantech.in?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?
Have you ever tried them?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: servers from cantech.in
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 02:03:04 AM »
 If you are in search of best option to get server solutions you can try hosting022.com deals which are inexpensive and rock-solid. Servers have no glitches and support staff is skilled.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 05:18:03 AM »
I have never heard about them before and recommend you to check out more options as well.
Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated hosting packages. They are also good for VPN service, they offer real Mexican Ips.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 07:08:31 AM »
 I'd like to say that cantech.in would be nice to get dedicated server solutions. They have attractive service, professional support and high performance servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 07:33:18 AM »
I was impressed by Zetservers.com service as they have stable and fast servers in USA.
Use the code XMAS - get 50% discount! I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 09:36:41 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Integralhost.net are good to sign up with because of their quality webmaster-friendly services and prices are competitive.
They have troubleshooting support which is online for 24 hours. 

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 04:22:52 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say provisionhost.com is the best choice to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 03:40:20 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. You should check out Exmasters.com deals. Their servers are powerful and prices are affordable.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 05:23:23 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are solid and reliable and any webmaster may host websites with no doubts.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources. 

NeaKey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 06:09:03 PM »
Hmm, in fact, I use a slightly different service for web hosting. I know a lot of good services now, but I really liked this service because it is very convenient. This service about which I speak, it is called HostZealot. Try this option too. I like it

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 09:19:47 PM »
I selected Cantech after reviewing their service. For almost 10 months it was pretty good. But then issues started. My site started going down several times a day ranging from 2 mins to 30 mins! I created tickets after tickets and nothing happned. All I got was responses saying they are working and the server is undergoing maintenance. For almost 2 months the issue is happening and I am very unhappy with them.