Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a reliable provider  (Read 2587 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Server to buy from a reliable provider
« on: December 29, 2018, 04:43:11 AM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are to my liking and need to know which one is better to sign up with?
What would you do if you were me?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a reliable provider
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 02:19:08 AM »
Any Hard Disk, Bandwidth, Ram, Processor requirements?

I can draw your attention to Cloudarion.com server hosting packages in Switzerland, Usa, Germany and Russia.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:46:29 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and hostwebis.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:09:16 AM »
Why not to try Okayservers.com web hosting services? They offer a wide list of server packages to choose from.
Their servers are Ddos protected. Their tech support work 24/7 and always ready to solve all the issues.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 01:45:10 AM »
I like serversbase.com dedicated server hosting packages. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 03:35:37 AM »
HostSailor is the best!!
I've used online servers for several years, and have used many providers. After hearing about HostSailor from friends, I've been a customer for about a year. First with some VPS, and then a dedicated server.

They are the best provider I've ever used. They lease solid servers. Their gigabit uplinks deliver >900 Mbps consistently. And their customer service is second to none.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great server, at a great price, with great customer service.