Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 2769 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: December 29, 2018, 05:42:09 AM »
Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk VPS deals are great for me and I hesitate which plan 8is better to buy and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:16:02 AM »
I can say that ASPnix.com is reliable and good customer service. Check out their VPS in Europe plans.
Reliability has exceeded my expectations. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider)
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

monikaonlive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:25:12 AM »
Both are companies Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk is better But there are some of other companies in the market those who better than these companies and providing better VPS hosting Plans like as: Onlive Server and Onlive Infotech.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »
Both mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and hosting.uk - are solid and reliable.
They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 01:52:35 AM »
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Libertyvps.net is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible.
The price is great and everyhting is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 08:50:36 AM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
They're Very personable and answered all of my questions.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done.

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 03:36:49 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!