Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: drupal friendly hosting  (Read 5408 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
drupal friendly hosting
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:38:47 AM »
 I have noticed my Drupal based websites are being frequently unavailable with HG, so I'd like to move. I have lost so many visitors due to their unprofessional staff. What can you say about good web hosts that are Drupal friendly? I have found ViUX.com services with cloud platform and drupal optimized offers, do you know them?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: drupal friendly hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 05:21:38 AM »
==> http://gigapros.com/
I think that this decent web host would be the best choice for you if you are planning to move from EIG.
Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box  and they will complete free migration. Good luck!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 04:34:53 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 05:19:09 AM »
You will not regret a thing if you choose Stratus4.com and their feature-rich and affordable hosting services.
Please use the following: S4HOLIDAY25 - It will provide 25% recurring off of our Virtual Data Center, Managed Cloud, VPS, Web Hosting, System Administration, Remote Backups and cPanel DNS-Only services.
This promotion is good now through January 3, 2016.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 04:18:52 AM »
 I know with ViUX.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 06:33:17 AM »
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 06:09:46 AM »
I know that Adroitssd.com is quite good for running Drupal web sites. They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70"
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 05:17:48 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Now I see that ViUX.com would be best for me. Their service is really attractive and quality. Prices are reasonable and support is fast.