Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which deal is better to buy to host a forum?  (Read 2496 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Which deal is better to buy to host a forum?
« on: December 25, 2018, 09:03:31 AM »
Which deal (kvchosting.net or legionbox.com) is better to buy to host a forum?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Which deal is better to buy to host a forum?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:02:35 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Centohost.com web host.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:41:10 AM »
I have been hosting with KVCHosting for 8 years now. I first started with a Reseller Account, the moved over to a P1 Enterprise VPS and now running on an S1 Dedicated Server.
And I have enjoyed most of my experience with them. One thing I admire most is their responsiveness. I have always gotten replies to my tickets in less than 30mins and in more than 80% of the cases (in less than 10minutes). The technical support is very "supportive" and I have gotten reasonable concessions from their billing department on several occasions. The KVC team is very courteous and their hosting service is great. I don't hesitate to recommend them

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 11:30:25 AM »
You know QHoster.com and Brixly.uk deals are solid and trustworthy and they are able to meet all your needs.
They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 02:03:05 AM »
Kvchosting.net have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.